Projango Build 2010-10-10
- A more strict and clear interaction in using notes:
- Expanding and collapsing a note with a single click on the note icon.
- Changing the owner/verifier by clicking the user icon in the non edit mode of a note.
- Changing the current estimation by clicking the estimation number in the non edit mode of a note.
- A double click on the note content in the non editing mode opens the note edit mode.
- A double click on the note content + CTRL-Key in the non editing mode opens the comments window.
- A click on the note icon + CTRL-Key opens also the note edit mode.
- A click on the note icon + ALT-Key opens the note detail dialog.
- Changes in the backlog-centered workflows:
Seemingly unsuitable Stories (state of story or contained tasks are atypical) must now be acknowledged before copying them into the backlog.
Stories copied back into the backlog are now reset into the "New" state.
When moving stories away from the backlog, closed iterations are no longer offered as a move target.
Closed stories as well as all stories in a closed iteration are now listed in the "Closed" backlog.