Projango Release Candidate 3
- New: Projango is now moved to JBoss 7.1. Older versions are not supported any more.
- New: Projango is now preconfigured to Postgres 9.1.
- New: Support for premium licenses.
- New: The backup & restore script included with the User Guide now also cover JMS messages.
- New: The rejection workflow for multiple 'tasks to verify' now allows the input of individidual reasons as well as one general reason.
- New: Dialogs for comments, web links and acceptance criteria now offer an "add"-functionality that keeps the dialog open for further work.
- Enhancement: Improved performance for 'delete work item' and 'copy to backlog' workflows.
- Enhancement: Sprint reports now omit those parts of times worked that are outside of the sprint timespan.
- Enhancement: Work items added via the context menu in a work item list will be entered at the selected row, not at the end.
- Enhancement: Projango allows deferring or canceling stories while non-final tasks exist.
- Fix: Time Registration admins can now edit other users' entries.
- Fix: Tasks can now be dragged from a task list onto the scrum board.
- Fix: Dragging multiple stories from a story list onto the scrum board now works.
- Fix: Excel reports do now show a straight ideal velocity line during DST transitions.